Recent Graduate & Entry Level Resume Services
Did you recently graduate? Congrats! Have limited or no work experience? No problem! Our team of Career Advocates will create an entry-level resume focusing on your education, skills, and internships!
Hiring for new graduates is expected to increase by at least 16% in 2016.
Information Services and Finance & Insurance are currently the two fastest-growing industries.
2015 had the most job openings in the U.S. since 2007.
How to Write an Entry Level Resume as a Recent Graduate
You’re graduating college (or already have)—congratulations! Although you’ve made it through years of education and the occasional internship, landing a professional job will be a daunting task. Of course, we all have to start somewhere, and your first job will never be your last; however, we have some tips to share with you for your entry level resume to help increase your chances of getting a job that a) you are passionate about, b) pays some of your student loan debt, and/or c) will provide you invaluable development for your lifelong career.
- Highlight your skills and unique personality. Whether you mention being captain of the soccer team (to show leadership) or call out volunteer work (to show community engagement), one thing is certain—every other college graduate will have similar information on their resume. Think about the skills and experience that sets you aside from the others graduating in your class with the same degree. Would you hire yourself? Be sure to capture your selling points on paper.
- Don’t worry if you lack work history. List coursework that’s relevant to the position you are posting for. Specify volunteer work and internships (and how you contributed to the success of each cause or company). Talk about your life experiences to provide a modern, personalized approach for the hiring manager or recruiter to appreciate.
- Seek positions that are aligned with your major. It’s difficult to explain why you’re pursuing a law enforcement position after having spent years studying sales and marketing. Conversely, don’t pigeon-hole your job search to a position that is so specific, you may be letting other great opportunities pass you by.
Our team of Career Advocates is standing by to help you identify where to start… Do you need help identifying your skills? Are you sure of the positions that align best with your education? Whatever questions you have, we’re here to help! We can even write an awesome resume, cover letter, and/or LinkedIn Profile for you so you can dive right into your job search without getting hung up on resume etiquette! Keep scrolling to learn more about our services and the process!
Entry Level Resume Services
Here is a list of the 50 best entry level jobs…
and we can help you get one!
Click on each position below to see a description, education requirements, salary, and more!
- Actuarial Assistant
- Advertising Sales Agent
- Advertising Sales Assistant
- Application Support Analyst
- Applications Software Developer
- Architect Assistant
- Assistant Buyer
- Assistant Graphic Designer
- Assistant Media Planner
- Brand Assistant
- Civil Engineering Technician
- Computer Engineering Technician
Resume/CV Writing, Cover Letter, & LinkedIn Profile Services
Our team of Certified Professional Resume Writers will create compelling Resumes/CVs, Cover Letters, LinkedIn Profiles, and other professional letters for recruiters and hiring managers to take notice!
Here are the steps to success:
1. Upload your existing Resume/CV or complete our questionnaire
2. Receive an introduction from your writer via email
3. Answer any additional questions your writer may have
This step is completed via a phone consultation or email
4. Receive a draft via email for your review
5. Provide feedback to your writer upon review of your new documents
You will have seven days after receiving your first draft to request revisions
6. Your completed Resume/CV is delivered in both Word and PDF formats!
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you really help me with little to no experience?
How do I send my current resume to you? What if I don't have a resume at all?
What are the different payment methods I can use?
Other Services Available…
Job Search Preparation – 2/45-minute Career Coaching Sessions
Interview Preparation – 4/45-minute Career Coaching Sessions
We offer various letters and documents to support your job search or promotion! Be sure you are prepared with all you’ll need to take the next step in your career.
Ready to Order?
Once payment is submitted, you’ll be immediately directed to a page to upload your current resume or complete a questionnaire.
Questions About the Process?
We’re here to help! If you have any questions at all, please contact us!